INDCSN - WINTER D2 BY HOLLIE FERNANDO

indcsn's Winter Delivery 2 Lookbook shot by Hollie Fernando is my favourite Lookbook since the Patta #SSS Editorial back in December. Initially I only planned to show you a few pictures from it but the more I saw, the more difficult it was to pick a few!


Featuring a very natural aesthetic; with a mixture of picturesque and urban backgrounds, 21 year old, South London based photographer, Hollie Fernando has set the tone of this collection perfectly. 




It's so good to see a female fronting a campaign for a menswear brand. Plus, especially after this Lookbook, there are loads of pieces from this collection I want! I'm all for bold fonts and graphics; and the all over print bulldog tee is still very high on my "I need" list. 

Some of the collection is online now, and a few other pieces will be available soon so make sure you keep an eye on indcsn's Facebook Page for all the updates!


Check out some more of this Lookbook below; I'm captivated by it. Make sure you like Hollie Fernando's Facebook Page and shop the collection online now. 







Comments

Popular Posts