THANK YOU MR POSTMAN #5:

Last Friday was an absolutely ridiculous day for post as you're about to find out. I havet to apologise that it's taken me so long to get round to posting about my Patta delivery, but with exams and other responsibilities it's been a little hard to find the time!

When the collection dropped last week I was reeeally impressed with all the pieces, and with a limited budget being a student, I was at first going to restrict myself to one item, but that was near impossible. I then decided was going to buy the "Get Nailed" tee and the white Allover print vest with navy script, but the more I looked at the collection, the more I kept changing my mind.

In the end I stuck with the "Get Nailed" tee and I am so glad I did. Its such a gorgeous print. The green nails are so vibrant in real life too, my pictures just don't do it justice, was really impressed. Yet again the quality of the tees never fails too impress and the softness actually surpassed my expectations this time!



You can still pick this up online at Patta, but be quick!

After much deliberation, I finally decided on the "Magic" tee as well. This print has been popular and I understand why. It's now sold out online and so in reality I'm really pleased I picked this up because I reckon I really would have regretted it later.




The sizing of these shirts is similar to that of my Big Dot Tee. I'm very used to buying Mediums in the majority of the tees I wear, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to size down for the SS13 Coach Jacket releasing at the end of the month.

I'd also like to make the point that it was a real nice surprise seeing the post and packaging costs to the UK have gone down and again I can't fault it. Patta always provide efficient delivery and I was so happy to come home to this parcel after my exam. 

There will be a few more posts up shortly on some of the other brilliant things that arrived at my door last week so watch this space! 

We are 6 people away from the launch of Talk Casuals very first giveaway! So go and like the Facebook Page and get us to 100 likes! 

Popular Posts