CREPE CITY 8 - TRUMAN BREWERY, BRICK LANE, 17.08.13

Saturday saw the return of the biggest sneaker event London has hosted. Brick Lane was swamped with people heading to the event and expectations were high! With previous Crepe City events famous for the long queues due to high demand, the Crepe City team came back for CC8 with a much bigger venue at Truman Brewery. But it called for an early start regardless...





As anticipated, Truman Brewery was filled wall-to-wall with trainers, clothing, art...you name it! There was a lot going on, but there was a good vibe as soon as you stepped through the door.


I brought my Black Cats out from hiding, and it appeared Kitty Cowell and myself had the same idea when we picked our footwear that morning!


Big shout out to Small Feet Big Kicks for bringing heat for those of us who struggle to find good trainers in smaller sizes!

@juicegee/@smallfeetbigkicks



And a big thanks to Sole Unit for my keyring treat too, love it! You can pick one up online now from their store here if you missed out on Saturday!





If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen me post about Kicks on The Moon's art already. It's a completely different take on sneaker art and customisation compared to what I've seen before, really refreshing! Check it out below:


The event was another success, and I'm really looking forward to a Crepe City 9 announcement! Check out some of my other pictures I took on the day below...

@triplezedofficial




@accessoriesoutfitskicks


@kittycowell/ @jehjehbabyyy/ @shangry/ @juicegee/ @youngrecklesshearts

Follow @crepecity on Instagram for their pictures from the day and to find out first when CC9 is on its way!

Popular Posts