CASE STUDYO WISHLIST

Firstly, Happy New Year to you all! I know we have been quiet here on the blog, but we've been enjoying a relaxing start to the year and recovering from a busy Christmas! Nonetheless, whilst tightening our purses up for January, you always need something to save up for and there is no doubt we have a wishlist not far around the corner!  

CASE STUDYO is a publisher and producer of artworks by contemporary artists. They collaborate with artists from a broad artistic scene which results in a unique collaboration between the studio and the artist.


Case Studyo pride themselves on the fact that they don't repeat or reproduce an existing artwork, but form a new creation; "where interaction between CASE STUDYO and the artist creates an own story – a case study".

The first piece on my wishlist (pictured above) is a collaboration between CASE STUDYO and GROTESK. A sculptured lamp sporting string bean legs and blocky sneaker feet, a signature Grotesk feature. This is definitely a piece that would look absolutely perfect in my new flat in Liverpool when I move later in the year. This also comes in a royal blue colourway, and both available (red colourway for preorder) via the Case Studyo website. They come with screen-printed wood ‘shoe’ box, signed and numbered certificate by Grotesk, the perfect finish!

Click Read More to see the other items on my wishlist.


As I'm sure you're expecting, the dominant theme throughout this post is Parra, one of my favourite artists.



Our second item on my wishlist is Parra's "Vaso Di Culo", a gorgeous porcelain vase in the shape of a ladys bottom. Finished with an allover print ,this is a typical Parra piece and so naturally I fell in love! Its available via Case Studyo's website  and priced at 165 €.


The next piece is the "Jean Pierre Le Douche", a monochrome sculpture which stays true to Parra's minimalistic colour palette. This piece oozes Parra's instantly recognisable style and I love the playfulness of the polka-dots. 


The final piece on my wishlish, another which I would love to see amongst my new flats furnishing, is this handknotted woolen carpet; the first of its kind in Parra's eclectic collection of pieces. This piece is called "Sleep Deprived" and is available for 385€. 

Case Studyo is home to many more artists worthy of recognition, I'd have every piece if I could! Some other artists you should check out are Remed, Kid Acne and Stephan Doitschinoff (aka Calma). Make sure you also like the Case Studyo Facebook page for all the news on upcoming collaborations, artists and editions! 

Popular Posts