K-SWISS - 'TROPHY LIFE' PACK

 

K-Swiss, the heritage American tennis brand continue their core court programme firmly into their AW15 collection, with the addition of the women’s ‘Trophy Life’ collection that is launching at selected retailers and online today.

The collection is inspired by professional tennis champions who compete not just to play the game but to win. Each tournament is prized for their stand out trophies, which each player strives to get their hands on. The Trophy Life collection takes inspiration from the ultimate win in tennis, and works the metallic detailing of trophies into a collection of footwear that will make any wearer a street style winner.

I am so excited to see this womens collection from K-Swiss and by incorporating a few of my favourite things, for me, this one is a winner! It's that time of year where everything looks better when it's shiny or glittery! And with K-Swiss' tasteful applications of some of these festive favourites, this collection epitomises its trophy inspiration perfectly, but also really gets us in the Christmas spirit! 

The Trophy Life collection comes in a silver and gold pack, incorporating the traditional festive trends, which includes the women’s Gstaad (£75) in a full metallic finish and an ice-outsole unit. I love this metallic finish, I'm such a magpie when it comes to shiny things and I think these would bring some style to any outfit! I am also so stoked on the iced outsole, this is the perfect finish to this colourway! The pack also includes the Belmont (£50), introduced in spring 2015, updated for AW15 with silver and gold five stripe. This is such a clean silhouette and whilst I'm a huge fan of an all white trainer, there is no way I can say the gold and silver doesn't look boss! For my toned down style, these are definitely trainers I would want in my rotation, I would probably even end up whacking on the gold jewellerry too! 



K-Swiss were kind enough to send us over a pair of the Gold Belmont's*! They're even cleaner in person! This a perfect way to stay on trend and comfortable this season! Keep an eye out for these on our Instagram, we're working on a really exciting project that will be launching soon!

What are your thoughts?

Check out some more imagery below...






Popular Posts