THANK YOU MR POSTMAN #3

So I've arrived home back in London for the Easter break and boyyyyy did I arrive home to some treats!

First thing that I opened were these S/S 13 Huf "Plantlife" socks. I ordered these from BEN-G store in Amsterdam. It has to be said, this lot have brilliant customer service and after a little mix up they dealt with my problem almost instantly and had it resolved by the next day! I also picked up a second pair of these for my boyfriend as a treat for getting a new job.



The next thing are these beautiiiful Carhartt treats. You will have seen this Carhartt Aldux Print Shirt on my WISHLIST post. I gave in oops! I ordered this from Resurrection. I used a 10% discount code and with free next day delivery I couldn't say no!





As well as the Aldux print shirt, I also got this short sleeved Floral Carhartt Shirt from Urban Outfitters with my student discount. It's much more girly than the shirts I usually go for but it's so cute and going to be perfect for summer (if that sodding season even exists anymore!)


My next big treat, which you will have also seen on my WISHLIST, are these Digi-Floral Janoskis for £65 that are to dieee forrrrr! I picked these up from Lost Art who are a skate shop based in Liverpool. The boys over there are brilliant, and my friend Jen and I even got a free shirt each which was a nice surprise! 




Last but not least, this arrived and topped off what has been a brilliant Easter weekend. So very in love with my new Thrasher X Parra "Credit Card" tee. As you all probably know by now, I love Parra! Bought this online from Note Shop in Manchester, brilliant for only £22.95 and free delivery!



You have probably realised by now that here are 2/3 of the items on my wishlist, which can only mean the 3rd is on its way and a new WISHLIST is being drawn up as you read this! Watch this space! 

Popular Posts