NIKE ROSHE RUN iD


Nike iD has recently seen the arrival of the Roshe Run, and what a hype it caused! 

The Roshe Run is one of my favourite Nike shoes, but not everyone is convinced. Despite that, it's insane success meant that it was only a matter of time before it became available for us to have a play with.

I messed around with the pastel colour options that were on offer. These pastel colours are pretty girly compared to what I would usually go for, but in the hope of a summer season this year I have decided to stick with it. What do you reckon? Fingers crossed, I will hopefully be able to pick up a pair of iDs soon!


This latest addition to Nike iD has been a very exciting time for me, as I'm sure you're all aware. I love the Roshe Run silhouette and bank balance permitting I'd have every single possible colourway combination haha!  

But, I want to see what you lot have designed for the Roshes - #TalkCasuals or @shangry_ on Twitter or Instagram. I will pick my favourites and post them up on the Facebook page

Popular Posts