OUTLET HUNTING: GUNWHARF QUAYS

So, I am back to University for my final year and what better way to kick it off than with a mooch around the Outlet park. Gunwharf Quays at Portsmouth Harbour is about a 10 minute walk from my house, which is disastrous when I'm trying really hard to be sensible with my money. 

Especially when the last time I went in I found these Air Maxim 1 "Air Attack" Pack....


I had a look in the Nike Factory store and in Vans to see if any of the goodies that had been delivered whilst I was away were still on the shelves. I photoed a few finds today and decided to show you what decent footwear you could get yourself for £50 and under. Check it out...



My first stop was Nike, naturally. There wasn't much to offer for us smaller footed ladies, only a pair of Air Max Thea, but at £67 they were well over our £50 budget!


Nike Roshe Run Mid QS - "Tokyo" -  £50

Nike Eric Koston 2  - £45

Nike wasn't really saying much in all honesty, but I was really impressed with Vans and was so very close breaking and spending some money in there today!

Vans Old Skool "Year of The Snake" -  £40

Vans Half Cab "Camo" - £30
(These babies were in my size, I am so tempted to go back and get them tomorrow!)

Vans X Curtis Kulig "Love Me" Sk8-Hi - £40 

A few good finds, but there are deliveries daily, so I am encouraging you all to get down to your local outlet stores and see what came in today! Make sure you #TalkCasuals or @shangry on Instagram and Twitter with any outlet finds! I want to see your pick ups! And let me know if you find any gems in a UK3/4... my e-mail is to the right ;-)

Popular Posts