THE COLOUR COLLECTIVE X DRONEBOY: PART 2

Part 1 of this collaboration between The Colour Collective X DroneBoy was a massive success!

I genuinely didn't think Part 2 could top its predecessor, but I am happy to admit I was wrong. The Colour Collective have been throwing up teasers on their Instagram of the next instalment to the collaboration, and I just want to see more!


Levi promised us in our chat in the lead up to the first drop, that this one would be darker, and he's made true on his word.


The "Insert Coin To Continue" drop features a real clean long sleeve, which I am dying to get my hands on seen as winter is slowly but surely creeping up on us.


This drop also features a tote, and we all know I'm a sucker for a tote! Endorsing that same dark colourway, I might just have to pick up both!

Both pieces will be available tomorrow, Wednesday 23rd at 8:00pm (BST). But like the last drop the same rules apply; this is a limited release, so once it's gone - it's gone. 

I know there are people reading this all over the world so there is no excuse! Take advantage of the worldwide shipping over at the online store


This collaboration is one of the best I've seen in a very long time. The Colour Collective especially, are a brand who are consistently producing quality products and I fully back this brand and so should you.

Head over and Like their Facebook Pages here and here! You can also follow them both on Instagram @TheColourCollective X @DroneBoy.

Make sure you keep supporting Talk Casuals too, go over and like our page whilst you're there!

Popular Posts