IS IT IS THE SHOES? - FINAL DAY!

It is the final day of the "Is it the Shoes?" 4 day sneaker festival hosted by We Are Parable.


Make sure you get down today, there is loads of stuff going on! I haven't been able to make it down and I am so gutted! I wish it had been on for longer, so don't miss out like I am!

I have seen and heard such positive things from this exhibition over the last few days, it's been a massive success!




There is a sneaker art workshop with artist Pins Artist at Boxpark today (Bethnal Green High Rd) 1 - 3.30pm. 

Make sure you pick up a raffle to ticket too so you're entered to potentially win some some amazing prizes! 

As well as this, at the Rag Factory (just off brick lane) the art and sneaker exhibition is open from 12-7pm with a panel discussion at 5pm.

It's all free so make the most of it!

Popular Posts