BOXFRESH X JOSH STIKA 'FRUIT COCKTAIL' COLLABORATION


I'm always so excited when something fresh lands in my inbox and I'm really into this collection. If you know me personally, or have read enough of my posts you'll know I'm an absolute sucker for all over prints, pastels and contrast panelling. Well they seemed to be all the ingredients to the latest collaboration between Leading UK streetwear brand, Boxfresh and graffiti artist, Josh Stika.

The Boxfresh x Josh Stika ‘Fruit Cocktail’ collaboration is made up of nine pieces of apparel and footwear styles, all strongly reflecting Josh’s love of graffiti on some classic Boxfresh silhouettes.  They teamed up to produce the ultimate, urban streetwear collection, and I think they've done just that.

 

Boxfresh is genuinely about streetwear culture and everything that goes with it,” says Stika. “The brand has always been on point with current fashion trends, music/musicians, artists and relevant urban culture…

Each piece in this collection is on point, but my favourite pieces are pictured above. The Cocktail Print Hooded Sweatshirt is perfect for our british summer, and the all-over print tee and panelled t-shirt are just key statement pieces that should be in everyones wardrobe. I think this collection is really refreshing for the streetwear scene, it's something a little different and definitely embodies Boxfresh's reputation for being forward thinkers and street style innovators. I'm completely sold. 

You can pick up your favourite pieces from the collection over at Boxfresh's website, and make sure you give them and Josh a follow on their twitters, here and here

Check out some more images of the collection below and be sure to #TalkCasuals on Instagram and Twitter if you pick anything up! 



Popular Posts