WISHLIST

My student bank balance and my retail addiction do not sit well together AT ALL...

This is a little post just so you can all see what I would be buying if I had the money.

Fortunately, I'll be going home for the Easter break which means I'll have a chance to pick up some shifts at work and rummage through some of my clothes and trainers and do a bit of a sell. Hopefully this means some of these items on my "wishlist" will soon be hanging in my wardrobe!

The first thing I'll be buying, is this Carhartt Aldux Shirt in Navy. It's £65, which is more than I would usually like to spend on a shirt, but I'm able to justify it to myself with the fact I have a 10% off discount code to redeem and it will be with money from whatever I end up selling. (That's a good enough reason right?)

Image from Resurrection-online.com

The second item to make it to my "wishlist" is this "Peacock Tattoo" T-shirt from Rockwell by Parra's new S/S 13 Collection. You'll have seen this from my favourite picks from the collection in my last post. I just can't get enough of these shirts, if I could afford it, I would have them all! €35.00 from the Rockwell by Parra website, which is roughly £30, but... I have €4.90 eurorocks to use on the site PLUS I'll get one of the new season tote bags for free, and its also really cute! 


       
Images from RockwellbyParra.com

The next thing to be lucky enough to make the cut is another item from my "JUST RELEASED" posts, you can see it here. These Nike Stefan Janoski "Digi Floral" feature a gorgeous  pixelated print. To be honest this floral print that seems to be cropping up here there and everywhere now is a breath of fresh air from all the Leopard print we have seen over the past few months!


Image from sneakerfiles.com

So here it is, my "fingers-crossed I'll be able to buy in time before the dreaded 'SOLD OUT' text shows" wishlist!

Please go and like my Facebook page, click here or search 'Talk Casuals' on Facebook!

Thanks!





Popular Posts