FLOSSY STYLE AW14 BLOGGER EVENT


On Wednesday 10th September I was invited to the Milestone Hotel Kensington for the Flossy Style AW14 Blogger event. This was one of the nicest blogger events I've been to in a while and I had such a great time checking out the product and meeting the other girls! Greeted with a glass of Prosecco on arrival and the most delicious canapés, I was in my element!

Now, most of you reading are probably well aware that my feet are never usually out of trainers so I'll be honest, I was skeptical about the Flossy Style shoes, but never have I underestimated the comfort and look of a shoe so much in my life! I should probably eat my own hat! Gifted with the Girona Black Monochrome Dot Plimsoll from Flossy's new Monochrome range, once they were on, I genuinely didn't want to take them off my feet. 


Quality and comfort was second to none and the strawberry smell was also a pleasant surprise! I hate having uncomfortable shoes on, probably the reason I never buy anything other than trainers, but thanks to Flossy Style and Canoe Inc I now own my perfect non-trainer shoe! I'd recommend these to any girl (or guy!) that wants something a little more dressy but still as just as comfy as your everyday trainer! Check out just a few pictures from the event below and make sure you follow @flossy_style on Twitter!

 


Popular Posts