JUST RELEASED: AIR JORDAN 4 "OREO" REMASTERED



It's safe to say Nike have had to work a little harder to get my attention recently, with brands like PUMA and adidas releasing products of the highest quality and refreshingly good materials, I've been spending my money elsewhere!

The Air Jordan 4's were one of my favourite trainer silhouettes, second to 5's actually, but with prices of even kids sizes going through the roof and quality control being nothing to write home about, I kind of fell out of love. 

But the Air Jordan 4 "Oreo"s are back, with a much needed update on materials and attention to detail which the brand have been so desperately lacking in. If I'm honest, I have actually been pleasantly surprised by the images of these which have been swamping the internet as of late.

 

This release plays host to premium materials and I'm really impressed with the tumbled leather upper - it's this kind of quality that you want on a trainer and you don't mind spending the money on! Tastefully finished with tech grey accents and that speckled sole that always tugs on heart strings for me! Plus cookies and cream Oreo speckles...well, what more could you want!

The (very nicely) remastered Air Jordan 4 "Oreo" have just dropped and are now available from Nike selected retailers such as size? and JD at £140. You ladies (and guys) with little feet like me don't have to miss out on this one either, check it here (£87), here and here (£105). Make sure you #TalkCasuals and let us see your pick ups!

I'm so excited to be able to say this confidently again about a brand I really enjoyed - you're not going to want to sleep on these!

Popular Posts