BATOKO SWIMSUITS


BATOKO are a ladies online store founded back in 2012. I came across BATOKO through their instagram page when my Cacti obsession hit an all time low, as I found myself scrolling through the #cactus hashtag...(Sorry, not sorry!)

Anyways, to my delight I found BATOKO. They preach across their social media platforms that they create and sell "cool" clothes, and I definitely can't argue with that! My absolute favourites of all their little creations, are their swimsuits. I've already ordered myself the Cactus swimsuit, obviously, and I cannot wait to wear this on my holiday! It's so great finding a fun and playful brand that are doing something a little different with their products. Doubling up as a bodysuit, these are perfect on and offshore, taking you from the beach straight to the bar!

Swimwear shopping for holiday is always so tricky for me, I'm beyond fussy! Plus when my mum used to say, "lets get you a swimsuit", I honestly used to cringe at the thought of it - swimsuits aren't cute or sexy! Well, how wrong was I? The one piece is in, and not going anywhere anytime soon...


Check out more of their swimsuit options below, and keep up to date with all their new products through their Facebook and Twitter! Shop the collection here.






Popular Posts