CONVERSE TROPIC FLORALS

  

Bags are usually the first thing on my mind when I have an event to go to. I need something durable, something which has the space to hold all my essentials, and of course, it has to look good! Well the Converse Tropic Florals has all these things.

Converse release their Tropic Floral Collection to see us through Summer with the freshest and most tropical print featured on some of their classic silhouettes! Available is the D Pack 2 Commuter, Mini Back Pack, Standard Duffel and Bum/Sling bag. Offering unparalleled durability, capacity and style, the Converse Tropic Floral collection offers padded interior organisers, storm flap zips and adjustable shoulder straps. The combination of colours and prints that cloak the pieces in this collection set the tone of summer perfectly. Of course, all have been finished off with the signature and iconic Chuck Taylor logo.



My favourite of the collection, even though its the smallest, is the Bum/Sling bag. This is the perfect addiction to any outfit! Playing the statement piece or just as the functional accessory, this will 100% be my summer go-to piece for days out when all I need is my camera! It's canvas textile and as well as its secure fastening, its wipe clean! Available at ASOS now, I would definitely recommend everyone own one of these! 

 

Popular Posts