JENNIFER HOPE: LEAF PENTAGRAM LEGGINGS

Most of you will recognise the name Jennifer Hope, no doubt about it. Jennifer Hope has featured on Talk Casuals many times before, she kick started our Talk Brands collective earlier in the year. If you didn't have a chance to read that interview, make sure you do. 

Last week I was lucky enough to get sent a gorgeous little care package from Jennifer Hope, which I was over the moon about! 


Click Read More to read my review of these two pieces.




Inside my goodie bag was the gorgeous Pentagram Green Leaf Leggings*, which I have been lusting over since I saw them on Alysha Nett in the Jennifer Hope Lookbook!


The leggings are "wet look" and feature an all-over print in a neon green on black. In the picture above, they've been paired with the black Jennifer Hope Crop and black platforms, and this is similar to how I'd wear it. The leggings are definitely going to be the statement piece in my outfit, and pairing with black definitely makes the colour  pop! The leggings are a great fit too, especially as my t-shirts are usually oversized or baggy, it's a nice contrast to have figure-hugging leggings. I tend to also go for comfort, and these leggings mean I can be comfortable and make a statement too! Plus, they can be worn high-waisted which is an absolute dream. These are my favourite piece from the current Jennifer Hope collection and for only £30, they're literally a steal! I wore my leggings with my black oversized jumper from Topshop and my black Clarks Originals Desert Boots. 



As well as the leggings, I was treated to the HOPE neon beanie*, which is perfect now the weather is starting to get bitter again! Plus is great for bringing a little bit of colour back into my life on these dull mornings I'm waking up to. Winter is finally upon us! Like I said before, I don't usually venture outside of my staple dark navy/black pieces, but like with the leggings, the colour makes this a statement piece that can be worn with my usual get-up! I do love a bit of neon though, and they go perfectly with my Air Max 95s! These are going to be kept well away from this wet weather though!



Both pieces are still available through the Jennifer Hope website, so make sure you grab them whilst stocks last!

Popular Posts