JUST RELEASED: ROCKWELL BY PARRA "THE SURVIVOR" COLLECTION



As you all know by now Parra is one of my favourite artists so naturally, Rockwell by Parra is one of my favourite brands. 

I am always excited when pictures surface of new collections and this one was no different. With Parra's signature colour palette and quirky characters, I swoon every time!

Rockwell collections are consistently featuring great products, so I always want to invest in a new shirt or deck, or both! But unfortunately, with Christmas creeping up on us, it's time to tighten my purse and keep my pennies safe so I can treat my nearest and dearest. 

None the less, I have my favourite picks from the collection, so click read more to find out what they are, and maybe treat yourself!







pillow all good €19.50




t-shirt stolen  €35.00

Popular Posts