ASICS DROP 'APRIL SHOWERS' PACK


Another gorgeous Spring release, dropped this time by ASICS, titled 'April Showers' Pack. 

To celebrate the often less than dry Spring weather, the Gel-Lyte V has been given a fresh new look. The Gel-Lyte V has been produced in reverse colourways, to each other in Sunburst Orange and Mint Green, distinctive colours of spring and easter.

These are so clean and really do give me that fresh spring clean feeling. I think it's a really cool touch that this pack have reverse colourways, but that also makes it really difficult for me to pick a favourite! I'm usually a sucker for that minty green but the finish on that sunburst orange almost makes my mouth water! 

I always love the differences in textures on ASICS releases, whether thats visible in the detailing or physical in their use of materials. For this release, that speckled trim on the sole a really nice touch. It's not too much that it dominates the colourway, but its a subtle enough addition that actually compliments the trainer, and really helps the colour pop! 

Which colourway will you be copping? Or will you be getting both?! See more imagery below... 





Popular Posts