FENTY PUMA BY RIHANNA: THE FUR SLIDE


It's the one we have all been waiting for... PUMA's Creative Director Rihanna continues to build her PUMA BY RIHANNA collection with the newest footwear Introduction.

After months,but what genuinely feels like a lifetime, of anticipation, the luxe Fur Slides by FENTY have arrived.

I am fully heart-eyed over these and seeing a release date filled my life with those party popper emojis too! Rihanna has taken a fun and cosy spin to a classic PUMA sport style to create the Fur Slides, the third new footwear style under her FENTY label alongside the infamous PUMA Creeper and The Trainer.

Slides are my summer essential! But this slide is something else! The Fur Slide features a comfortable soft tooling and stylish faux fur strap with a smooth satin foam backing for an added touch of luxury. With a FENTY PUMA by Rihanna sign off executed on the heel and footbed, the Fur Slide by FENTY is available in three colourways: White, Black and Shell.

I'm not alone when I say I have been lusting over these since Rihanna was spotted pairing them with her staple off-duty relaxed wear. PUMA’s Creative Director designed these slides with comfort and style in mind, ticking all the right boxes for a Talk Casuals fav! The Fur Slide is great to rock with socks or without, and can take you from the pool to the city. I have absolutely no doubt I'll be wearing these for the entire summer and beyond!

Popular Posts