DAYDREAM SUPPLY CO. DROP 'CHEAP THRILLS' COLLECTION


Daydream Supply Co. just dropped their latest collection titled 'Cheap Thrills'. 

I've watched this brand go from strength to strength over the last couple of years and I think this my favourite drop yet. I love the colour palette and the simplicity of the designs. 

Unveiled in their latest Lookbook, the collection has been shot in Amsterdam with Dutch rapper Dusty. The Cheap Thrills collection features everything from t-shirts to dad hats and is available online now! 

My favourite pieces from the collection include the Devils Club tee in white with the bright pink print, a real spring feel to that one! I also really want to get the Devils Club Dad Hat in black! Less really is more and this collection is fully on point! I'm excited to see what these guys deliver next.

What are your thoughts? 





Popular Posts