NICCE WOMENS: TOP PICKS FOR SUMMER

NICCE Clothing, known for its contemporary cool designs, slouchy oversized boyfriend T-shirts, crops and bralets that give streetwear a girly edge. I've been following this brand for a while and whilst still lusting over their polka-dot swimsuit for my holiday this year (which is unfortunately out of stock in my size) I checked out some other pieces for summer!

 

I've picked out four of my favourite SS15 items which are available exclusively from ASOS that would be great for when we eventually see some sun! 



The first of my Top Picks is the NICCE two-piece! As you'll have read in my YR Store x Velvet Jade post, co-ords are a big trend for SS15, and this NICCE one keeps it cool with pinstripes and a branded elastic waist! I also like the fact the top isn't skin tight, keeping that slouchy comfort whilst still looking great! The second pick is the Drop Arm Hole Vest Dress. I practically lived in my Stussy vest dress last summer, in fact I wore it to death so this is a great update for SS15! Featuring a really cool white noise print, this is going to be a perfect go-to outfit for when the weather picks up!

: :

My next two picks are definitely pieces I would wear on holiday, where sun and heat is guaranteed! The Maxi Mesh Kimono is a great finish to any simple outfit and its branded trims stay true to NICCE's streetwear vibe! The kimono keeps the signature slouchy fit with it's dropped shoulder seams, and it looks great teamed with my final pick - the Cropped Bralet. The #MyCalvins craze has been rife this year and so if you want look without that price tag, then this NICCE bralet is the perfect alternative! 

What do you think about these SS15 pieces from NICCE? Let us know through our Facebook Page and keep up to date with NICCE through theirs!

Popular Posts