HULA CAMO

Vans California are constantly throwing out decent colourways and I'm a big fan of the Vans Chukka silhouette. 

I bought my first pair back in January last year, from Remix Casuals in Blackburn. These Chukka's are from the Nordic Pack and were an absolute find. I really didn't expect to be able to find these in my size but when I did, I died a little inside. Ended up spending a fortune on goodies in Remix that day, its a decent store so make sure you check it out!


Anyway, I've been waiting for these Vans Chukka Boot CA from the "Hula Camo" Pack to release since the pictures surfaced at end of last year. I really want to check out the print in real life, so when I'm back in London over the Easter break I'm definitely going to be making a stop at Offspring to have a look. I'm also very unsure about how I feel about the laces on these, but we'll see...

Also in this pack are Authentic's with an all over Hula Camo print, have a look at those here.



These Chukkas are available online at retailers like Offspring, Flatspot, and Urban Industry from a UK3 - UK12  for £65.

I'm going to wait to see them in person before I decide to buy, but those Hula ladies are pretty irresistible!

What do you reckon? Do you prefer the Chukka's or Authentic's in this pack?

Images from www.instagram.com/shangry_ and www.shop.vans.com

Popular Posts