JUST RELEASED: ROCKWELL BY PARRA S/S 13 COLLECTION


Ohhhh I am so excited right now!

If you read my last post about Rockwell you'll know that this is one of my favourite brands and I have been so looking forward to the new collection!

It will be available online veeerryy soon, so I thought I would show you a sneak peak at some of my favourite pieces...


    


I love these printed tees, I have a couple on my clothes rail at the moment and these shirts just don't get old!


Another piece I'm really into. Monochrome is really on trend at the moment and I can't get enough of this all over print. Although with this on my want list as well as the Carharrt Aldux print shirt I don't reckon my bank balance will let me have both! This shirt is also available in white with black print. 

 

I don't wear hats really, a beanie now and again when it's cold but this is really smart!



Images from Rockwellbyparra.com

Arghh my favourite piece of the whole lot! Give meeee!

Hopefully I'll be able to grab a couple of pieces from this new collection.

Also, please go and like my Facebook page, spread the word!

Popular Posts