RECENT PICK UPS...


The resounding noise coming from the footwear scene at the moment is the echoing huffs and puffs from disgruntled consumers. We listened to what that swoosh said, and we did it. We’re copping, but the quality Nike is dropping stinks! We don’t want credit crunch quality sneakers…

For anyone who knows me, they know that I wear nothing on my feet but Nike and Air Jordan, but I have recently found myself considering spending my money elsewhere. With the likes of the Spring 2013 adidas Originals Tech Super drop, I was most definitely tempted, I surprised myself saying it, but it is an all round nice looking shoe. The printed Navy colourway especially stood out to me. In fact on first glance it reminded me of the Nike X Liberty of London drop I picked up in April 2012, so maybe I am still a Nike girl at heart…

Despite the concerns with quality, and the general consensus from those around me that their money is being saved for the high end sneakers dropping at the moment, like the Fighter Jet Foams and Nike LeBron X “Cork”… I could not resist picking up the Air Jordan 5 “Fire Red” and “Valentines”, especially as these high-end kicks aren’t going to be dropping in a UK3 anytime soon!


Out of all the Air Jordan silhouettes, the 5 is my favourite. This Tinker Hatfield masterpiece was first released 1990, and there has been more 5’s made than any other pairs of Jordans. It’s most distinctive feature, and my favourite bit, is it’s reflective tongue. Check out the pictures, the 3M is nuts!


 I'm planning on picking up the "Grapes" this year too, to add to my ever-growing family of 5s!



What do you think of these Retros?

What is you favourite Air Jordan silhouette? 





Popular Posts