THFKDLF - THE GREAT OUTDOORS COLLECTION


Nothing pleases me more than the simple things in life, and Thfkdlf's "Great Outdoors" collection is inspired by a plethora of these simple things. I have always loved what this brand produces, as they're always going against the grain but keeping to their roots. In my opinion, a good brand can mature and move forward with each release but still be recognisable as themselves, and Thfkdlf do just that. 

The lookbook of their latest collection was shot out in Tenerife with photographer Enzo David Pla Iriarte, and it's absolutely beautiful. Displaying their new pieces upon natural picturesque backdrops, it fits perfectly with the theme of their latest collection. The thing I really love about Thfkdlf, is that they are a proud unisex brand, but they still have a strong womenswear collection. 


I think this is actually my favourite collection from Thfkdlf yet, closely followed by their Clouds collection. I was lucky enough to receive a few pieces from the guys and the quality of their products matches the aesthetic. I'm in love this two piece textured grey sweatshirt* and sweatpants*, its the perfect lux tracksuit. The subtle branding and material quality really give these products a high end twist, but not the high end price tag! Worn here with my Sauconys* and womens crop* underneath, and can be perfectly accessorised with my new beanie*, this will definitely be a perfect outfit for the cooler summer evenings.  


I will definitely be making a few more purchases myself after experiencing the quality of the stuff the guys sent me. The first thing being the Slot Canyon Bucket hat (a summer essential) and then the Forest Fog Sweatshirt


If you haven't done so already, check out this documentary below showing a little about how and why Thfkdlf make everything themselves! Talk Casuals has always supported home grown brands, and thats why we're a big fan of these guys - they were even involved in our first ever Talk Brands Collective


Check out more of the lookbook below and make sure you like their Facebook page and head over to their store now to grab yourself some goodies!







Popular Posts