JUST RELEASED: PATTA SUMMER 2013 - DROP 1

Patta released their Summer 13 Lookbook yesterday and I was absolutely pazzing over some of the pieces! Here are a few of my favourites from the new collection:







Images from patta.nl

...so pretty much the whole collection then haha! Have a look at the full Lookbook here. I'm gonna be picking up the Nails Tee and then allover script vest. I am also most definitely going to be picking up the Coach Jacket, I won't make the same mistake again. I slept on the Burgundy Coach Jacket from Patta's Summer 2012 collection when it released and I searched ever since.  I only just tracked one down in my size this January.

This is an awesome drop, plenty of sick pieces to pick up so don't sleep! 

Selected items from the collection are now available online at Patta and also in store. They will also be available at official Patta retailers shortly!

Excited for the second instalment of the collection because that Coach Jacket will be mine!

Popular Posts