JUST ARRIVED: VASTANI AGATE SLICE RING

You may remember my post back in March introducing you to the Valley of Neptune store.

Today I came home to my beautiful Vasanti Agate Slice Ring in a gorgeous green colour for an amazing £8.50! Agate is an excellent stone for rebalancing and harmonising body, mind and spirit. It cleanses and stabilises the aura, eliminating and transforming negativity. Agate enhances mental function, improving, perception and analytical abilities. It soothes and calms, healing inner anger or tension and creates a sense of security and safety. This is the perfect stone for me, especially in the run up to exams!

Image from Valley of Neptune

I have been very lucky because my ring has hints if purple in too, such pretty colouring! I got the best of both worlds! This style ring has now sold out, but don't worry there are other pretty pieces still available from her store


Daisy also popped in a cute little elephant shaped treat, the Misty Elephant Mood Ring, which I absolutely adored when I saw it on her site! These are still available, so don't miss out!

So happy with my rings! I will definitely be treating myself to a few more pieces after my exams!  Follow @Valley_of_neptune on Instagram to see new pieces being added to the store! 


Popular Posts