NIKE CORTEZ QS "ALOHA" PACK

Okay, so whilst I do have a thing for Roshes, the Cortez are an absolutely timeless and iconic silhouette.

Florals seem to be everywhere right now, especially with the launch of the Liberty of London options on Nike iD for the first time ever.

It seems like Nike are just working their way down their list and checking off models one by one! They have been re-releasing rejuvinated and colourful versions off all their classic sillouhetes in the run up to summer. First the Nike Air EM "Beaches of Rio" pack, and now these!




Images from highsnobiety.com

With a smooth nylon body in boystrous colours and a relativity different take on the "floral" prints we are so used to seeing at the moment, they are on to a winner. All 4 colourways of the Cortez will be releasing at atmos next week, but no information yet as to whether these beauties are going to be availible for the small feet crew! I have my fingers crossed, I need a pair of these for sure! The black and the blue are my two favourite colourways, the red is tempting, but too similliar to my Liberty Cortez from 2012.
What are your thoughts?

Popular Posts