NIKE X LIBERTY iD



So you all saw how excited I was when the Roshe Runs became available on Nike iD, well today has been another one of those days! 

With the release date for the 2013 Nike X Liberty of London collaboration fast approaching, Nike has well and truly thrown a spanner in the works!


Nike X Liberty collaborations have always been a huge success and I have always been a fan. With the option now to iD 4 of the most popular Nike silhouettes, this is the start of something special! Liberty of London have been famous for their floral prints since 1875 and for the first time ever, we'll be able to wear two of their most favourite prints, Pepper and Caple, on our feet! 

With a full run of men's and women's sizes, the only downside I can see to all of this is the price tag. With the Air Max 1's retailing at £145 it's a £30 increase to our usual price tag - but is it worth it? I could justify it...

I love florals, but I always feel they are way too girly for me. I've had a play around and made two combinations on the Air Max 1 silhouette that I think are just right. 





What do you think? Have a mess around yourself and post them up on the Talk Casuals Facebook page or #TalkCausals on Instagram and Twitter. I want to see your iD creations! 


Images from nike.com, sneakernews.com and hypebeast.com

Popular Posts