ASICS X UBIQ "COOL BREEZE"


ASICS have teamed up with UBIQ for (and I love how this is described) a quintessential summertime release. The Gel Lyte Speed "Cool Breeze" really does representing the most perfect example of summer, inspired by blue skies and cool oceans and warm weather activities. 

This could be one of my favourite collaborations of this year, and I would possibly go as far as saying their my overall favourite trainer release for 2015! The mixture of aqua sky blue and navy hues throughout and the combination of soft leather and perforated nubuck is right up my street. Plus you all know how much of a sucker I am for a speckled effect, and its just the right amount of perfect to set the Gel Lyte Speed of beautifully. These bad boys are actually making me that heart eyed emoji!

This is nothing short of an impressive collaboration and I am praying that I can get my small feet into a pair of these! Releasing on 1st August at selected retailers, my only advice is do not sleep!

I want these, but what about you? Check out some more imagery below if for some strange reason you're still not sold...












Popular Posts