SUMMER IS COMING WITH BATOKO SWIMSUITS!

 

It's that time again! My holiday is booked and the countdown begins! With 13 weeks to go (lol) I'm already on the hunt for my new beach rotation and my first port of call is always BATOKO.

Last summer I debuted my Cactus swimsuit from BATOKO in Santorini and it was my holiday favourite! The quality of the one piece was second to none and the fit was so flattering! Who said swimsuits aren't cool? So this year, I want to add to my swimwear collection with another unique design and BATOKO is the only place for this!

What I really loved about this piece is I could literally chuck on a pair of denim shorts and it took me straight from the beach to the bar! I wish Southsea was warm enough for me to get away with doing that!


With a selection of new designs (the good ladies sent me over some sneak peaks to share with you too) I have so many to choose from! They've also given the swimsuits a bit of a revamp for 2016. Using a new style fabric to make the fit even nicer, BATOKO have used an all-over thicker, more luxurious Italian spandex material!

Honestly, I want them all but for this year, it's between the Pool Swimsuit (available in April) and the Dinosass for me!

What do you guys think? Shop BATOKO's swimwear here.

Popular Posts