ROCKWELL BY PARRA - CHANGE COLLECTION


Rockwell by Parra have just launched their latest collection entitled 'Change' just in time for summer. There have been mixed reviews about this collection over the internet, and I think the biggest thing missing is no swim shorts this year!

Despite that, Rockwell by Parra are always creating collections that are consistent in quality and design. There are definitely a few pieces I will be picking up before my trip away. I absolutely love that all over bird print that is featured on a few products throughout the collection. The first thing I look for in a new Parra release is the bags, truly a staple accessory to all and every outfit of mine. The Bodega Bay beach bag is going to be perfect as carry on luggage and to hold all my beach essentials, including my matching bucket hat and beach towel! I really do wish there had been swim shorts with this print too though - would have finished my beach look nicely!

Check out some more pieces from the collection below. Are you picking up anything? Let us know via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.






Popular Posts